The first stage of the Educating for Equality Mark is for schools and colleges who have just begun the journey and who would like recognition for their long-term commitment to driving improvements forward for our future. Once achieved, this award is valid for three years.
Once you apply for this award, you will be able to download:
- our evidence-informed award criteria
- an action plan template
- a series of school audits
You will also have access to:
- unlimited email support
- one video/phone coaching call
- discounts on our school development programme and other courses
Once your evidence has been assessed and you have been successful in your application, you will receive:
- use of the Allegiance Award logo
- an embossed certificate
Please contact us if you would prefer us to send you an invoice.